An all-on-4 implants system costs a fortune in first-world countries. For Aussies and Kiwis, Phuket is among the most convenient destinations. The low all-on-4 price in Phuket is a big draw for these people, flustered by rising dental care costs. Thankfully, Phuket helps you save thousands of dollars on the all-on-4.
Let the numbers speak for themselves (average price estimates for all-on-4):
- Australia: AUD $33,910
- New Zealand: NZD $34,841
- Thailand: AUD $15,287 / NZD $16,235
The all-on-4 price in Phuket will help you easily save around 15 thousand dollars. You can enjoy a family adventure in this tropical paradise with these savings. Numerous factors such as Thailand’s lower cost of operation and materials contributes to the price difference. So long as you head to a reliable clinic, Phuket’s dentists will help you save a ton of money while delivering the best dental solution. Let us take a closer look at some of the top clinics in Phuket for this procedure.
Sea Smile Dental Clinic (Phuket)
Part of the expansive Malo Clinic Partnership, Sea Smile is the Phuket’s first and only dental clinic to hold the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation. They boast the latest branded equipment such as digital X-rays, 3D Cone Beam CT scanning and cutting-edge CAD-CAM systems. They even have their own dental lab and are the sole recipient of 9001:2008 certification in Phuket.
A. B. Dental Care Clinic
- B. Dental is conveniently located within Phuket’s top shopping destination, the Jungceylon shopping centre. This bright and airy facility will change your perception of a dental visit. The dental specialists here simplify your dental transformation, making it a top choice for your all-on-four. They will boost your confidence, using science, art, latest dental techniques and quality materials to deliver a winning smile.
New Smile Dentists
New Smile has been providing a comprehensive dental solution for more than 20 years. Located near the famous Patong Beach, the clinic is a dental tourist’s dream come true. The clinic’s facilities include the CEREC 3D CAD/CAM system. Dentists at this clinic have also been trained in Australia, Europe and the US. Since the clinic is located in the popular beach resort town of Patong, you can easily enjoy a nice vacation around your all-on-4 treatment.
Patong Smile Dental Clinic
Located right in the middle of Patong Beach, this modern dental clinic has been providing first-rate dental work to international patients for the past five years. Here, experienced dentists work with cutting-edge technology such as high speed X-Ray and modern dental chairs. They know how to give people beautiful smiles. So if you need an all-on-4 implants system, you should shortlist this clinic.
Thanks to such clinics, Phuket is not only a tropical paradise but a dental tourism hub. Phuket is among the best locations in South-East Asia for a beach holiday. The all-on-4 price in Phuket will easily cover the cost of travel and accommodation. This is despite having to fly out again after a few months once the implants have infused with the jaw bone.
- Boris Dzingarov. Save Thousands on All on 4 Prices in Thailand. Healthy New Age.
- Moon, Freda. A Family Adventure in Medical Tourism. The New York Times. March 8, 2017.
- 3 Reasons Why Phuket Should Be Your Dental Destination. 29 April, 2017.