Aussies and Kiwis find it tough to find affordable dentistry near their homes. Dentists Down Under, though offering a high standard of care and treatment, charge top dollar for their services. They have to deal with the rising costs of equipment and labour, combined with bureaucratic red tape. All these factors combine to reduce the profit margins for dentists and therefore, resulting in the expensive dentistry you have to face. You would be happy to know that in Phuket, dentists charge a fraction of their counterparts’ Down Under for dental work.
Phuket, Thailand is one of the most beautiful holiday locations. Considered one of the top ten tourist destinations in the world, the island welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors from across the globe every year. The infrastructure, the gorgeous scenery, and the blend of urban life and a relaxing atmosphere make Phuket a great place to visit. What you may not realize is that Phuket is one of the top dental tourism destinations as well. In Phuket, dentists are as experienced and qualified as the top dentists in Australia and New Zealand. They just do not hand you an outrageous bill at the end.
Obviously, you might wonder why you should even consider the option of travelling to Phuket for dental work. The price difference will more than cover the cost of travel and accommodation. You can conveniently find low-price dental fillings and crowns in Phuket, and there is no dearth of all-on-four dentists there. The variety of treatments means you can get every dental procedure under the sun in Phuket.
More importantly, the dentists in Phuket are among the best in the region. Many of them received their education and training at some of the top institutions across the world. They have the experience and expertise to perform intricate procedures with perfection. Whether you want dental fillings or crowns in Phuket, or are looking for all-on-four dentists, you can expect a high standard of dental care. Saving at least 50% on dental care in Phuket is a pretty sweet deal. For instance, dental implants that cost around AUD $5,098 and NZD $5,238 Down Under, you can get as cheaply as AUD $2,630 / NZD $2,871.
How to Find a Dentist?
In Phuket, dentists are dime a dozen. Finding one is not a hassle, but selecting one can be a challenge. Do some research before you schedule an appointment with a clinic. You can check an online dental tourism portal that screens clinics before adding them to their listing. To make things easier for you, here is an overview of the some of the best dental clinics in Phuket:
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic: This clinic operates under the Malo Clinic Partnership, which operates one of the widest networks of dental facilities in the world.
- A.B. Dental Care Clinic: Located in a tourist-friendly spot, this clinic is among the easiest to access for dental tourists in Phuket.
- New Smile Dentists: With over two decades of experience, New Smile is one of the most reliable dental clinics in Thailand.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic: Offering a wide range of treatments, this clinic is a one-stop shop for high-quality, affordable dental work
- Sea Smile International Dental Clinic: Also part of the Malo Clinic Partnership, this clinic has a scenic setting, located near Patong Beach
So, if you are searching for the best Phuket dentists, you can start by adding the five clinics mentioned above to your shortlist. Read more about them as you plan your dental vacation.
- Going to Phuket for a holiday? Why not check the prices of Dental Treatments? Itravelnet.com. 28 April, 2017.
- Maxwell, Bert. Why would I want to go to Phuket for Dentistry. Wandering Educators. 28 April, 2017.
- Allison, Christina. How Affordable Are Dentists In Thailand For Aussies And Kiwis? Edmedication Guide. 14 February, 2018.