Phuket is one of the best places to avail affordable dentistry. The cost of dentistry in developed countries is already quite high. In fact, the cost of dental care Down Under will increase in the future. Many people will not be able to afford even basic treatment. Even though in Phuket, dentists are reliable and offer affordable dental treatments, many people are apprehensive about heading there.
This is because of the myths surrounding dentists in Phuket. These dentists are extremely professional and are among the best in the region. They perform complex and simple procedures with precision. They have an international and local patient base, which speaks measures about the quality of treatments offered. Here, we debunk a few myths about dental care in Phuket:
“They Offer Poor Quality Treatment”
In Phuket, dentists offer dental fillings and other treatments in accordance with international standards. They operate hygienic facilities and have state-of-the-art equipment in their clinicians. The materials they use for the treatments are topnotch as well.
“Dentists Lack Qualifications and Credentials”
In Phuket, dentists studied abroad and returned to Thailand to practice dentistry. Others acquire their education in reputed institutes across the country. They go through a series of tests and training before receiving the permission to practice. They are more than qualified to perform these procedures.
“Reliable Dentists Charge Top Dollar”
Most reliable all-on-four dentists charge a reasonable amount for treatment. This reason is why people travel to Phuket for dental work. You can find affordable dental fillings and crowns in Phuket, in addition to different treatments. In fact, you will save money on most treatments you get in Phuket. Here is a brief price comparison for a couple of treatments between Phuket and Down Under:
Price of Dentures
- Australia: AUD $2,378
- New Zealand: NZD $2,443
- Phuket: AUD $955 / NZD $1,031
Price of Dental Implants
- Australia: AUD $5,098
- New Zealand: NZD $5,238
- Phuket: AUD $2,630 / NZD $2,871
On average, you can save more than 50% on the cost of every treatment you select. You can easily pay for your trip and still save some money.
“Reliable Dentists are Hard to Find”
Finding reliable all on four dentists or specialists for different procedures may seem like a difficult task. Select one of the top clinics in Phuket and you are good to go:
- A.B. Dental Care Clinic: This is one of the most reliable when it comes to complicated dental procedures. They have specialists on their team with years of experience under their belt. The clinic also offers a variety of procedures, from fillings to implants.
- New Smile Dentists: They have been around for more than two decades. The clinic has a reputation for providing the best treatment at the most affordable rates. The team at New Smile undergoes training provide personalized care to each patient.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic: This is one of the most popular clinics amongst international patients. The clinic is near Patong Beach. Once you go to this clinic, you will get the best quality care.
- Sea Smile International Dental Clinic: This is part of a group of reputed clinics in Thailand. The environment of the clinic is comfortable and you will feel right at home. The clinic is just off Patong Beach, so it is easily accessible.
- Phuket Dental Studio: If you want personalised treatment, this is the right choice for you. The clinic aims to provide affordable and topnotch care to all patients. This reason is why this clinic is one of the most popular among Kiwis and Aussies.
In Phuket, dentists are reliable and affordable. If you need more information about the best clinics in Thailand, you should check out Dentists in Phuket.