Many people are not open to the idea of opting for all-on-4 in Phuket. This is mainly because they do not have an idea of the savings they can enjoy or how they would select a clinic. You need to pick a clinic, schedule an appointment, and set your budget for the trip. This way, your trip will go smoothly. Here are a few tips to planning your trip to Phuket for all-on-four implants:
Select a Reputed Clinic
One of the most important aspects of getting an all-on-four is selecting the right clinic. All-on-four implants is a complicated procedure, and not to mention, one of the most expensive. You need to select a specialist to perform the treatment. The best clinics in Phuket take pride in having the most experienced dentists on their team.
Furthermore, these facilities invest in top of the line equipment. Some reputed facilities in Phuket even have special departments for complex procedures. Basically, a reputed clinic will give you the peace of mind that you will get the best care. Of course, you save a significant amount of money on the treatment, which is an added benefit. In Phuket, dentists run some topnotch clinics, including:
- New Smile Dentists: One of the oldest dental clinics in Phuket, their strong reputation enabled them to build a repertoire of patients from abroad as well as locally. They take pride in offering the best care. They have state-of-the-art equipment and some of the most experienced dentists in the region.
- Sea Smile International Dental Clinic: Sea Smile International is quite close to Patong Beach, which will make it easier for you to find the clinic. You can even book your accommodation close to the clinic, thanks to the convenient location.
- Phuket Dental Studio: Phuket Dental take pride in offering an extensive range of procedures. From simple dental crowns to complex implants, the clinic offers it all. They have top dentists and highly trained staff on their team.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic: This clinic has one of the most impressive facilities, with trained staff that is fluent in English. Patong Smile offers a warm and friendly environment. You will receive thorough guidance before the procedure.
Set Your Budget
Before you travel for an all on 4 in Phuket, you need to set your budget. You should account for the travel and accommodation expenses. Having an idea of how much you need to spend will help you plan accordingly. This way, you can plan your trip down to the last detail.
The best is that the savings you enjoy on the treatment offset the cost of travel and accommodation, to a large extent. Therefore, this is the perfect chance for you to take a mini vacation. You can spend the first few days traveling around Phuket, one of the top 10 tourist destinations in the world. Once you get the procedure, be sure to relax for a few days before heading home. Here is a brief price comparison for all on four implants between Phuket and Down Under:
- Australia: AUD $33,910
- New Zealand: NZD $34,841
- Phuket: AUD $15,450 / NZD $16,700
You should know that all-on-four implants require intricate post-procedure care. First, you will need to rest for a few days before you travel. Also, you will need to give the implants time to heal before you the dentist will install the replacement teeth. The healing process takes about six months, after which you will need to travel to Phuket again. In Phuket, dentists have the skills and expertise to perform the procedure.
Getting all-on-4 in Phuket not just proves affordable but you do not have to compromise on quality. Feel free to research the clinics mentioned above in order to make an informed decision.