There is a lot of hype about affordable dental care in Phuket. Dentists there are famous for keeping prices low. Many people from Australia and New Zealand avail the cheap and reliable dentistry on offer on the beautiful island. Yet, you may be wary about the quality of care on offer, especially considering that you have to travel thousands of miles.
Trustworthy Clinics in Phuket
If you want to get the best treatment for crowns in Phuket you need to opt for a reputed clinic. These clinics offer dental work on the cheap without sacrificing quality. Here is an overview of some of the best clinics in Phuket:
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic maintains impeccable hygiene. The clinic provides quality treatment at reasonable prices. The clinic is part of the Malo Clinic Partnership, which is a testament to their standard.
- Dental Signature has a state-of-the-art facility and offers a variety of procedures. The facility is one of the largest in Phuket. You can expect topnotch care at this clinic.
- If you want a treatment plan designed specifically for you, B. Dental Care Clinic is the way to go. The clinic is popular amongst foreigners as it is conveniently inside one of best shopping malls.
- Smile Signature has been around since 2003, and started off as a single clinic, but now they have multiple locations across Thailand. The clinic boasts a team of highly qualified dentists and skilled staff.
- New Smile Dentists have been a trusted name for a variety of dental treatments. The clinic has been around for more than twenty years and is one of the most well-equipped clinics in Phuket.
In addition to the clinics, the dentists and staff are trustworthy as well. Reputed clinics only hire dentists with several years of experience and top credentials. Dentists in Thailand either go abroad to study dentistry or at reputed institutes within the country. This guarantees that in Phuket, dentists have the skills and expertise to perform complex procedures. The clinics in Phuket even hire trained staff locally. The local staff charges less in terms of salary, but is well versed in providing excellent care.
In addition to their reliability, the clinics in Phuket provide cheap treatments, including dental fillings. A majority of people travelling overseas for dental care assume that the cost of travel and accommodation will negate any savings they enjoy. In the case of Phuket, this factor should not concern you. Phuket is among the top tourism destinations in the world. You can conveniently find a cheap flight to the island, and affordable lodging there.
Once you reach Phuket, you will have a range of options for accommodation. If you plan your trip in advance, you can find a room close to the clinic. This will be helpful if you are undergoing a major procedure that requires you to rest for a few days. Before you make travel arrangements to visit all-on-four dentists in Phuket, you should set a budget for your trip. To help you with budgeting, here is a comparison of the treatment prices:
- Australia: AUD $1,505
- New Zealand: NZD $1,545
- Phuket: AUD $700 / NZD $758
- Australia: AUD $2,378
- New Zealand: NZD $2,443
- Phuket: AUD $955 / NZD $1,031
- Australia: AUD $5,098
- New Zealand: NZD $5,238
- Phuket: AUD $2,630 / NZD $2,871
Now that you know how affordable dental fillings and crowns in Phuket are, you should start planning your trip. Keep in mind that finding the top all on four dentists there will not be a hassle. In Phuket, dentists are among the best in the region. To learn more about scheduling an appointment, feel free to get in touch with our customer support.