In Phuket, dentists offer dental care at affordable rates. Despite this, many Aussies and Kiwis are hesitant to travel to Phuket for dentistry as they believe that affordable treatment comes at the expense of quality. In fact, dental crowns in Phuket are less expensive because of the low cost of living in Thailand. Rest assured, the dentists in Phuket are reliable and proficient.
Experienced and Qualified Dentists
Most private dentists in Phuket have years of experience, with the majority having received training overseas. They go through rigorous tests and extensive training before receiving a license to practice and therefore, they have the necessary skill set to perform dental fillings and other procedures.
International Standards of Dentistry
Since All-on-Four dental implant dentists receive their credentials from international universities, they are familiar with international best practices. They operate clinics in accordance with these high standards, and as a result, each clinic has excellent hygiene. Even the staff undergo intensive training.
Phuket is a popular destination, and the following clinics have received many recommendations:
- Dental Signature is part of the Bangkok International Dental Center and is one of the largest dental facilities in Phuket. It is famous for providing a range of treatments from fillings to implants.
- New Smile Dentists has an impressive facility with state-of-the-art technology and highly trained staff.
- DDS Dental Clinic is a well-equipped clinic and they have special provisions to perform intricate procedures such as dental implants. The clinic offers a variety of procedures under one roof, at price points that you can easily afford.
- Pearl Dental Clinic has one of the friendliest staff you will come across and its staff offers personalized care.
- Sea Smile International Dental Clinic is part of a group of clinics in Thailand and it is located close to the Patong beach. There are also many affordable lodgings near the clinic.
Why is Dental Care Affordable in Phuket?
In Phuket, dentists are able to offer treatments, such as dental fillings, at reasonable prices thanks to the support they receive from the government. Clinics bring in tourists, so the Thai government supports clinics with lower tax rates. This, combined with the low cost of living means that clinics can source high-quality materials without paying additional taxes, which contributes to the dentists in Phuket keeping overheads low.
Here is a brief comparison of the amount of money you can save on All-on-4 dental implants and crowns in Phuket:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 33,910
- New Zealand: NZD 34,841
- Phuket: AUD 15,450 / NZD 16,700
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
You can easily save more than 50% on the cost of dental care, and if you combine treatments you can easily save thousands of dollars.
Is Travelling to Phuket Expensive?
Phuket has an excellent tourist infrastructure, with cheap flights and accommodation. Phuket is among the top 10 tourist destinations in the world, and it has an international airport and many tourist attractions.
In Phuket, dental clinics offer affordable treatments and maintain high standards. If you wish to learn more about scheduling an appointment, feel free to contact our customer support, or book online at no extra charge.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Cost of Living in Thailand. Numbeo. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Thailand
Curtis, Jae. Full Mouth Dental Implants: 4 Ways They Improve Your Smile. Colgate.