Dentistry can be expensive in developed countries, but in Phuket, dentists charge surprisingly low prices despite the high-quality of dental care there. You can save thousands of dollars whilst getting the same quality treatment as you would Down Under. Here is a look at what makes dentists in Phuket so reliable:
World-Class Dental Facilities in Phuket
The most popular facilities for dental fillings in Phuket have a solid reputation for world-class care. In Phuket, experienced dentists operate some in modern and sophisticated clinics, such as these below:
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic is part of a network of dental clinics in Thailand and it is famous for providing quality care at reasonable rates. Due to its reliability, the clinic has a strong local and international patient base.
- B. Dental Care Clinic is located inside one of the most popular malls in Phuket, the Jungceylon Shopping Center. It is popular amongst international customers due to the reliable dental care.
- New Smile Dentists have been in business for over 20 years so the clinic is a trusted name amongst local and international patients. It is easily accessible due to its location near Patong beach.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic has a large number of international patients at its state-of-the-art facility. Their highly qualified team offer a range of dental procedures.
- Phuket Dental Studio offers dental crowns at affordable prices. The staff at this clinic is helpful and provides excellent care to each patient.
Benefit from Cheap Dentistry
Dentists in Phuket make dentistry affordable for everyone. They are highly trained, with many being educated abroad. They source international standard materials at low prices and offer their services at reasonable prices due to the low cost of living in Thailand. The most popular All-on-4 dentists in Phuket have the experience and expertise to perform this advanced treatment.
How Much Can You Save?
You can save over 50% on the cost of dental treatment in Phuket, as shown by the comparison below:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 2,378
- New Zealand: NZD 2,443
- Phuket: AUD 955 / NZD 1,031
- Australia: AUD 5,098
- New Zealand: NZD 5,238
- Phuket: AUD 2,630 / NZD 2,871
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dental implants, fillings, and crowns in Phuket could save thousands of dollars, especially if you can plan your trip in a way that you can maximize your savings. You can get multiple procedures on a single trip, or you can take your family with you. If you want to learn more about scheduling an appointment, feel free to contact our customer support, or book online at no extra charge.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Curtis, Jae. Full Mouth Dental Implants: 4 Ways They Improve Your Smile. Colgate.
Dental Crowns. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-crowns