In Phuket, dentists are becoming increasingly popular with Australians and New Zealanders as the price of treatment is much lower than at home. You might wonder if the prices are low enough to cover the cost of your trip to Thailand, and whether the quality is high enough to consider travelling, so here is an overview to give you a clearer idea:
More Affordable Dentistry
Dentists in Phuket are much more affordable than Down Under. With treatments such as an All-on-Four dental implant you could save tens of thousands of dollars. Even for simple treatments such as dental crowns, dentists in Phuket are much more affordable and will often provide treatment much more speedily too. Many people even combine a number of treatments, or get care for their entire family to help reduce the impact of travel costs.
Below are details of the savings you could make on dental crowns and fillings in Phuket:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 202
- New Zealand: NZD 207
- Phuket: AUD 53 / NZD 58
As you can see, the price of each treatment is less than 50% of what you pay back home.
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dental Clinics in Phuket
In Phuket, dentists have the experience and expertise to offer world-class treatments. Many dentists working there trained overseas, bringing back international best practice and hygiene standards.
Moreover, operating costs are kept low due to the low cost of living, which is passed on to patients. These clinics do not compromise on quality to provide inexpensive dental treatments such as fillings. Here is a look at some of the most popular clinics in Phuket:
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic is a reliable dental clinic in Phuket that is part of the Malo Clinic network.
- Dental Signature is popular with both local and international patients as it is part of the Bangkok International Dental Center, which means that the treatment quality is world-class.
- B. Dental Care Clinic is located inside the Jungceylon shopping centre, a popular destination for tourists in the middle of Phuket.
- Smile Signature has impressive facilities with the latest technology at their disposal to provide the best dental care.
- New Smile Dentists take pride in having one of the best teams of dentists in Phuket, many of whom are fluent in English so you will not have any problems in communicating with them.
Dentists in Phuket offer high-quality dentistry at inexpensive prices combined with a fantastic holiday destination. Schedule an appointment with Dentists in Phuket customer care team or book online at no extra charge.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Bruce-Smith, Alex. The ‘Forgotten’ Health Care: Why A Trip To The Dentist Costs So Much. 10 Daily. 10 March 2018. https://10daily.com.au/news/australia/a190308tyl/the-forgotten-health-care-why-a-trip-to-the-dentist-costs-so-much-20190309?&TDpsearch=Google_DSA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrK6jt4ub5QIVwhuPCh3SpQEGEAAYAyAAEgKWSfD_BwE
What are Dental Crowns? WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/qa/what-are-dental-crowns