Dental treatments in Australia and New Zealand are expensive, even for the simplest dental procedures. This is one of the reasons why people from Down Under travel to Phuket. Dentists there offer more affordable prices, charging only a fraction of what you would pay at a local clinic. In addition, the quality of treatment is exceptional.
Selecting a reliable clinic will give you peace of mind before travelling as well as ensuring high-quality care. Dentists at popular clinics are experienced and highly qualified and assisted by skilled staff. They house modern equipment and employ international hygiene standards. Here are some popular clinics you should consider for dental treatment in Phuket:
- Smile Signature is a large dental facility that provides a range of treatments under one roof. They have specialist dentists and their team speaks English fluently.
- New Smile Dentists have been providing dental care for over two decades. The clinic is an advanced facility just a few minutes’ walk from Patong Beach.
- DDS Dental Clinic has some of the finest dentists and staff on their team, with many of the dentists practicing at this clinic having studied abroad.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic is a new but popular dental care provider that provides comprehensive treatments near Patong Beach.
- Pearl Dental Clinic is popular amongst locals and international patients because it uses modern equipment and provides a variety of dental treatments. Moreover, their staff is friendly and will make you feel right at home.
Reliability of the Dentists
All-on-Four dentists in Phuket are reliable which is why they have a strong clientele of local and international patients. They employ highly-qualified dentists, many of whom receive at least part of their education abroad. This means that they are familiar with the best practices and they operate the clinic in accordance with these practices, and they are only less expensive due to the lower cost of living in Phuket.
Quality of the Materials
The dentists that provide dental crowns in Phuket ensure each aspect of the treatment as it should be, with only high-quality materials used. The quality of materials is one of the most important aspects when you opt for crowns, dental fillings, and other treatments that require them.
How Much Can You Save?
You will save on every dental treatment in Phuket, but the biggest savings would be on an All-on-4 dental implant. Here is how much you could save if you opt for an All-on-4 in Phuket:
- Australia: AUD 33,910
- New Zealand: NZD 34,841
- Phuket: AUD 15,450 / NZD 16,700
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dentists in Phuket are comparable to the best clinics Down Under. Go ahead and book your appointment at a reliable clinic online on Dentists in Phuket or contact the Customer Care Team if you need any assistance.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Cost of Living in Thailand. Numbeo. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Thailand
Curtis, Jae. Full Mouth Dental Implants: 4 Ways They Improve Your Smile. Colgate.