The cost of dentistry in developed countries is constantly rising and it is expected to increase further in the next few years. Many Aussies and Kiwis find it difficult to afford even the most basic dental care at home.
A popular treatment for dental tourists is an All-on-4 dental implant. This treatment is not covered by government-funded healthcare as it is considered a cosmetic procedure, but is travelling all the way to Phuket for dental work worth your while? Read on to find out:
Why is Dentistry So Cheap in Thailand?
The cost of dentistry in developed countries is low due to the low cost of living in Thailand. With lower costs for rent, staff, and other necessities, dentists in Phuket can charge less and still live a good lifestyle.
Dental clinics receive considerable support from the government because they bring in dental tourists. This also reduces the overall cost of operating their business down, which helps keep prices low.
Recommended Clinics in Phuket
High-quality All-on-4 dental implants in Phuket are available at inexpensive prices. They have a reputation to uphold and make sure that you get the best care as they thrive on repeat business and word-of-mouth. These are some of the most popular All-on-4 implant clinics in Phuket:
- Dental Signature is part of the Bangkok International Dental Signature. The clinic is famous for providing high-quality individual care at reasonable prices.
- Smile Signature clinic has over 30 highly qualified and experienced dentists. Their entire team is fluent in English and committed to providing the best experience to their patients.
- DDS Dental Clinic is popular amongst local and international patients due to their team’s commitment towards quality. They offer a range of dental treatments from simple fillings to implants.
- Pearl Dental Clinic is popular due to its proximity to Patong Beach. Also, the staff are friendly and will make you feel comfortable, no matter how nervous you are.
Phuket is among the top tourist destinations in the world with a first-class tourist infrastructure. As such, there are multiple travel and accommodation options, as well as stunning beaches and exciting nightlife.
How Much Money Can You Save?
You could save over 50% on an All-on-Four in Phuket, as shown in the price comparison below:
- Australia: AUD 33,910
- New Zealand: NZD 34,841
- Phuket: AUD 15,450 / NZD 16,700
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
All-on-4 dental implants are world-class and affordable in Phuket. Book your appointment today with Dentists in Phuket Customer Care Team or book online at no extra charge.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Bruce-Smith, Alex. The ‘Forgotten’ Health Care: Why A Trip To The Dentist Costs So Much. 10 Daily. 10 March 2018. https://10daily.com.au/news/australia/a190308tyl/the-forgotten-health-care-why-a-trip-to-the-dentist-costs-so-much-20190309?&TDpsearch=Google_DSA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrK6jt4ub5QIVwhuPCh3SpQEGEAAYAyAAEgKWSfD_BwE
Implants. Colgate. https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/implants