Due the high cost of dentistry in Australia and New Zealand, an increasing number of people travel for dental care to Phuket. You can benefit from the dental clinics’ pricing strategy, saving thousands of dollars on some advanced procedures. Phuket is home to a number of reliable dentists who offer a range of treatments. This review looks at some reasons why you should travel there.
Experienced and Highly Qualified Dentists
Many people believe that the dentists in Phuket are not as good as those in the west but the training and tests the dentists go through ensure that they are similar in standard. Additionally, many of the dentists in Phuket studied abroad at reputable universities and all dentists in Thailand undergo testing before they can practice.
Therefore, if you choose to get dental crowns or other treatments in Phuket you can be sure that it will be high-quality care. Additionally, due to the volume of patients, dentists’ become specialized in specific treatments, so you can be sure that the dentist has the experience to perform intricate procedures.
As a result of the prices and quality, Phuket is popular with dental patients and the following clinics have been recommended highly:
- DDS Dental Clinic has been serving patients for over 20 years and is home to sophisticated and modern facilities.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic is located near to the Patong Beach tourist area. The facility is popular amongst tourists due in part to the impeccable hygiene standards they maintain.
- Pearl Dental Clinic is a popular clinic that offers a range of dental treatments, from fillings to dental implants. The clinic is equipped with modern technology.
- Sea Smile International Dental Clinic is part of the Bangkok Smile Malo Group so the quality of care in guaranteed. With Malo, you can get minor corrections or add-ons at any Malo Clinic around the world.
- Phuket Dental Studio is well-known for the world-class care it provides to its patients. Its staff speak English fluently and provides personalized care to every patient.
How Much Can You Save?
Dentistry in Phuket is much more affordable than Down Under, as shown in this price comparison on a range of treatments:
- Cost in Australia: AUD 33,910
- Cost in New Zealand: NZD 34,841
- Cost in Phuket: AUD 15,450 / NZD 16,700
- Cost in Australia: AUD 1,505
- Cost in New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Cost in Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Cost in Australia: AUD 202
- Cost in New Zealand: NZD 207
- Cost in Phuket: AUD 53 / NZD 58
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
With average prices 50% lower than at home, it is time to travel to Phuket for dental care. Schedule an appointment for dental work via Dentists in Phuket, or book online at no extra charge.
Phuket. Lonely Planet. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
Implants. Colgate. https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/implants
Dental Crowns. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-crowns#1