Australians and New Zealanders travel to Phuket for dental treatment because in Phuket, dentists offer treatments at substantially lower prices. However, the low price is not the only reason to become a dental tourist in Phuket, and here are some popular explanations as to why people choose Phuket for dental care:
An Exotic Destination
The island of Phuket has been voted amongst the ten most beautiful places in the world. It has an excellent tourist infrastructure all year round, with beautiful beaches, exciting nightlife, and lots of sights to see.
There are a number of dental clinics located near the popular tourist areas in Phuket so you can combine your dental fillings or crown with a holiday. Dentists in Phuket carries out stringent checks to ensure the quality of care. We verify the doctor’s qualifications, check legal documents, and even make an on-site visit to check that international hygiene standards are enforced. Here are some highly recommended clinics in Phuket you should consider:
- Smile Signature has been serving local and international patients since 2003 and now has 5 branches in Thailand.
- New Smile Dentists has a strong clientele consisting of local and international patients. It is located quite close to Patong Beach which is ideal for tourists.
- DDS Dental Clinic is a sister clinic to the highly reputed 3D Imaging Center and it has been providing quality dental care in Phuket since 1998.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic is located at the heart of the Patong Beach, making it even popular amongst international patients since opening 5 years ago.
- Pearl Dental Clinic is located between two of the most famous hotels in Phuket, the Metropole and the Pearl Hotel and it has one of the most experienced teams of dentists in Phuket.
The dentists in Phuket are highly qualified, with many having undertaken at least part of their training overseas. They bring those international standards of hygiene and care back with them, as well as speaking English fluently.
Dentistry is Inexpensive
The main attraction for going to Phuket for dental care is the low price, with savings of over 50% standard, as shown in the comparison table below:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 202
- New Zealand: NZD 207
- Phuket: AUD 53 / NZD 58
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dentists in Phuket offer high-quality care at affordable prices. Get more information about the best clinics in Phuket from our customer support team or book an appointment online.