The cost of dentistry in Australia and New Zealand increases regularly and for many even the most basic procedures are unaffordable. Many needing care investigate the costs of dental care in Phuket where dentists offer their services at low prices.
They Offer Excellent Prices
One of the main reasons dentists in Phuket are so popular is the prices they charge for dental treatments such as crowns are at least 50% lower than at home. Research the treatment costs for procedures you need when you plan your trip and set a budget you can follow. To give you a better idea of the treatment costs, here is a price comparison for different treatments:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 33,910
- New Zealand: NZD 34,841
- Phuket: AUD 15,450 / NZD 16,700
- Australia: AUD 202
- New Zealand: NZD 207
- Phuket: AUD 53 / NZD 58
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dentists in Phuket work hard to maintain strict standards of hygiene, and every clinic listed on is hygienic and prioritizes cleanliness. They also use high-quality materials for all treatments including dental fillings. Despite this, they keep prices low. Here are some popular clinics in Phuket that you should consider:
- A.B. Dental Care Clinic is located is inside the most popular shopping malls in Phuket, the Jungceylon Shopping Center.
- Smile Signature operates to international standards of dentistry and it is home to modern technology.
- New Smile Dentists has been serving patients for over 20 years and the dentists there speak English fluently.
- DDS Dental Clinic has a team of experienced dentists and is a sister clinic to the popular 3D Imaging Center.
- Patong Smile Dental Clinic has a team of experienced dental professionals close to the Patong beach so it is popular with tourists.
Highly Qualified Dentists
Dentists in Phuket have years of experience and are well versed with international standards of dentistry. This is because most of the dentists gained at least some part of their education abroad.
Low Cost of Living
The main factor with regard to affordable prices is the overall low cost of living in Phuket. Dentists can run their clinics for less so they can afford to offer cheap dental care in Phuket.
In Phuket, dentists are not only reliable but affordable as well. Set an appointment with Dentists in Phuket online or contact the customer care team for more details.