Dental crowns are a treatment that improve the look and feel of teeth that are chipped or need a large filling. Crowns are durable and natural-looking but in Australia and New Zealand they can be expensive. An alternative can be found through dental tourism, and in Phuket dental clinics offer inexpensive dental crowns.
Though big savings can be made, you may be apprehensive about having dental treatment overseas. There is a lot to consider but rest assured that dental crowns in Phuket use high-quality materials and the dentists performing the procedure are highly qualified.
How Much Are Dental Crowns in Phuket?
Dental fillings in Phuket are much more affordable than at home. In Australia, a dental crown costs AUD 1,505 and NZD 1,545 in New Zealand. Dentists in Phuket charge only AUD 700 / NZD 758, a saving of more than 50%.
The price is Phuket is affordable because the cost of living in Phuket is low so clinics are able to operate at a low cost, which they pass on to the customers.
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
The Best Clinics in Phuket
The dental care in Phuket is exemplary and as such they are popular with our past patients. The following are highly recommended in patient reviews:
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic is part of the Malo Clinic Partnership which is one of the biggest dental networks in the world.
- Dental Signature is an award-winning clinic linked to the Bangkok International Dental Center. It is located close to the Jungceylon Mall which is popular with tourists.
- B. Dental Care Clinic is located inside the famous Jungceylon Mall so you can get your crown done in between some shopping.
- Smile Signature was founded in 2003 and has five branches across Thailand. The clinic is renowned amongst local and international patients.
- New Smile Dentists have been providing world-class dental care for over 20 years.
Popular Tourist Destination
In addition to being popular for its dental care, Phuket is also a much-visited holiday destination. Many patients combine treatment with their annual vacation to this beachside, island paradise, while others plan multiple dental and cosmetic treatments in a single trip.
In Phuket you can save over 50% on the cost of a dental crown. To schedule an appointment go online or feel free to contact our customer support team for more details.