More and more people from Australia and New Zealand are travelling to Phuket for dental treatment. If so many people are doing it then it must be worth consideration, and this review will inform you why dentists in Phuket are among the best in the world and worth the hype.
The most important benefit for most dental tourists is that dental procedures in Phuket are much more affordable than at home. With prices in developed countries increasing regularly, dentists in Thailand offer relief to those seeking cost-effective dental care. The following price comparisons illustrate how much you could save:
- Australia: AUD 1,505
- New Zealand: NZD 1,545
- Phuket: AUD 700 / NZD 758
- Australia: AUD 2,378
- New Zealand: NZD 2,443
- Phuket: AUD 955 / NZD 1,031
On average you will save at least 50% to 70% on treatment costs, which could cover the cost of your visit.
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
Dentists are High-Quality
In Phuket, dentists have years of experience and operate in modern clinics full of the latest technology. Many of the dentists gained at least part of their education abroad so they are aware of and perform to international standards. Most dentists in Thailand are fluent in English so if you have any questions about the treatment or procedure, they can guide you.
Dental clinics in Thailand are mostly new-build and full of sophisticated equipment. International hygiene standards are applied and some clinics even have specialists for certain procedures.
Every clinic listed on Dentists in Phuket has passed stringent checks and the following have been highly recommended by past patients:
- Dental Signature is part of the Bangkok International Dental Center and it provides comprehensive dental care at low prices.
- Smile Signature is the perfect place for dental crowns in Phuket. It has five locations across Thailand and has been serving local and international patients since 2003.
- DDS Dental Clinic is a popular destination for dental fillings. It is a sister company of the infamous 3D Imaging Center and has strict standards for hygiene, which is why it is a trusted name.
- Pearl Dental Clinic is located next to some of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, making it popular amongst international patients.
- Phuket Dental Studio is one of the most trusted names in Thailand as it has highly qualified dentists and a first-class facility.
Travelling to Phuket is Easy
You do not need to worry about travelling as Phuket is a world-class tourist resort with an excellent tourist infrastructure. Therefore, you will find multiple options for travel and accommodation.
Dentists are reliable and affordable in Phuket so book an appointment online at Dentists in Phuket. You can also get more information by contacting our customer support.